Monday, July 20, 2009

Not working at Victorias Secret anymore...

So I wanted to let you guys know about me not working at Victorias Secret anymore. Its basically a long story but Ill share it with you guys :)

Alright so a little back up information before I get into it, every weeks schedule is posted on Tuesday and last week (7/14) the schedule was not posted on Tuesday, I checked back every day and it still was not posted, I didnt have time to check on saturday because I slept over my boyfriends house on friday and came back home mid afternoon and then I had work at 3 so I had to do stuff and get ready and did not have time to go on the internet to check. So when I was leaving work (I was working 3-9) one my managers who was walking me out told me "Ill see you tomorrow for the PINK meeting" and I looked at her and was like "What meeting?" and she said "Oh theres a PINK meeting tomorrow its posted on your schedule" and I told her "I checked my schedule and nothing was posted or anything" and she was like "Oh well yeah theres a meeting at 9 in the morning tomorrow" and so yeahhh thats one thing. Then Monday apparentley I was supposed to work from 10-3 and and I had an on call from 3:30-6:30 but I didnt know because the schedule was not posted and so I call 2 hours before my on call and they tell me that its my fault for not showing up to work. Alright and heres the thing about that, I have been looking for a job for over a year and they actually think that once I got a job I just decided to not show up? Riiiiiight! Anyways, im sitting there explaining the situation that my schedule does not say anything not when Im working or anything, and eventually I talked to one of my other managers and she started asking me when Im going back to school and if Im a seasonal employee (which I am/was) and then she said "Well since your time with us is almost up, were just gonna go ahead and let you go today" and yeahhh thats the story, so I no longer work at Victorias Secret, so I will no longer be able to sell anything from Victorias Secret because I wont have a discount and yeah its just not gonna work for me, so sorry guys!

1 comment: